I have been a diabetic for over 12 years now but have never really altered my life the way I should. I am starting this blog as a way to try and hold myself accountable. I know that this blog may not be of any interest to the majority but if you should take the time to read it please leave a comment with an encouraging word or a kick up the bum depending on the need at the time.



Thanks



Monday 1 August 2011

Monday 1st August 2011


Not a great start to the morning with a blood sugar of 10.4 but tested again at about half 10 and it had come down to 6.7 which is good.

Pre lunch blood sugar was 5.6 which is excellent.  Had a piece of cake this afternoon though.

My insulin pump is just about to run out, now last week I would have disconnected the pump and left it off over night and may or may not have reconnected in the morning, but today I'm changing the pump right now before it runs out.

No comments: