I have been a diabetic for over 12 years now but have never really altered my life the way I should. I am starting this blog as a way to try and hold myself accountable. I know that this blog may not be of any interest to the majority but if you should take the time to read it please leave a comment with an encouraging word or a kick up the bum depending on the need at the time.



Thanks



Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tuesday 2nd August 2011


I left my blood testing kit at work yesterday so couldn’t test first thing this morning, two hours after breakfast though my blood sugar was 11mmol/l so not a good start again.

An hour later blood sugar had come down to 8mmol/l.

Pre-lunch blood sugar was 5.6mmol/l.  I’m really happy with my blood sugar readings at the minute and it is spurring me on to keep in control.  My eating habits however are another story.  I think I am going to try and start going to Slimming World again – there is a class which has started near me recently which would fit in with everything else going on - it's on a Thursday night so watch this space and see if I make it on Thursday.

No comments: